But the typical legal issues & liability presentation leaves nurses
QUESTIONING HOW/WHEN/WHY TO DOCUMENT OR EVEN ACT
Because the typical legal talk is full of mixed-messages and unfounded advice.
"Very personable and engaging!! I felt like we were buddies sitting in your place just chatting. Well done!"
"I was incredibly impressed with the presentation in its entirety. Jen Atkisson was engaging, clear and did much to allay many of the documentation related concerns many perinatal RNs have."
"After 27 years as a nurse--you are so refreshing and bring so much hope!"
60-90 minute presentations
- Reasonable & Prudent: Basics of Malpractice Lawsuits for Nurses
- Physiologic Birth & Nursing Professional Considerations
- Pendulum: Legal Issues Unique to Postpartum
- Trauma-Informed Care for Leaders & Educators: The nursing retention strategy you didn’t know you needed
- Documentation Domination: How to chart to improve patients outcomes & nurse satisfaction
- Proud & Peaceful: Rethinking Nursing Liability